Your Future Protected
We Do Things Differently
Clarke Williams Insurance Brokers is a specialist commercial insurance broker based in Tonbridge, Kent. Our team has over 50 years’ experience in the commercial insurance market, providing cost-effective risk management solutions to companies throughout the UK and Europe.
All our account executives have their own specialist fields, from Architects Professional Indemnity to High Value Home Insurance.
When you call us, we want you to feel safe in the knowledge that you have been paired with you own personal contact who understands your business needs and the needs of your industry.
We want to deal with clients that value service, experience and knowledge, as well as cost-saving ideas. In a world where buying insurance can be quick and cheap, at the expense of good cover and service, it helps to know that there is an advisor whose first priority is your business, your home and your family.
We are able to assist with the following types of insurance to name a few:
- Professional Indemnity
- Public & Products Liability
- Employers Liability
- Business and Office Contents
- Property Portfolios
- High Net Worth Home & Contents
- Contract Works and Plant
- Prestige Motor Insurance
- Shops, Hotels and Restaurant Packages
- Commercial Vehicles and Fleet
Reasons to contact Clarke Williams Insurance Brokers:
- Over 50 years of experience and technical knowledge
- We are independent insurance brokers and we work for you, the customer
- All staff are UK based – No call centres
- Dedicated account managers with specialist knowledge in your industry
- Excellent insurer relationships
- One stop shop for all your commercial and private insurance needs
Thinking of calling?
This is what we do for our clients.
If your business or private insurance is due and you would like to see what options are available, give us a call.
We are a Kent based independent insurance broker (no call centres) and are more than happy to offer you advice and answers to any questions you may have.
Our client services include the following:
- A no-obligation review of your insurances
- Identification of any gaps in cover
- We will help you to arrange a policy that meets your needs
- Answer any questions you may have
- Comparison of insurance quotes & cover from multiple insurance companies (we’re independent so not tied to any insurers)
- Availability of instant cover
- If there is a better deal out there, we’ll tell you. You can still transfer your insurance to us and try out our service
- Option of face-to-face, telephone or online communication
- Ongoing one-to-one support throughout the year
- We’ll be here to help if you need to make a claim
Trust can take years to build and seconds to destroy. We value what people say, here’s a few examples:
Gavin Day - Carroll London Markets
“We have been placing business with Henry since the turn of the year and we have steadily grown the account month on month. This is due to the excellent level of service we receive and the competitive rates he is able to obtain for us”.
Chris Jones - Business Development Director at Future Perfect and Programme Development Director at Skills Development Online
“Scott is a real ambassador for the insurance business. His ability to recognise a client’s commercial need (even when they haven’t identified it for themselves) and cut to the chase to deliver it put him head and shoulders above colleagues. I would recommend anyone looking for a commercial insurance solution start their search by contacting Scott – you’re unlikely to need to look further”.
Praddy Vela - Finance Director at Amstore Group
“I’ve been dealing with Scott for a number of years, he always gets me the best quote and the service provided is brilliant”.
Mark Wildi - Tax Partner at Baxter & Co
“Scott recently arranged insurance for our gym. He immediately understood what was required and after clarifying a couple of items he came back with a quote quickly at a very competitive price, which represented a significant saving on a like for like basis”.
Clarke Williams Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 758683. The Financial Conduct Authority’s Register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk/ . We are registered in England and Wales with Companies House under number 10317065. Our registered office address is 194 High Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1BE
Clarke Williams Ltd
194 High Street
Tel: 01732 252 898
© 2017 Clarke Williams Ltd