Your Future Protected
We Do Things Differently
Business Essentials – 360 Protection for Small to Medium Businesses
At Clarke Williams Ltd we aim to provide our clients’ with practical solutions for their business, whether that be insurance, risk management, compliance or advice on day to day matters.
Business Essentials 360 Protection is an innovative product suite designed to ensure that you have access to the following essential business covers:
- Directors & Officers – £1,000,000 Limit of Indemnity
- Commercial Legal Expenses – £250,000 Limit of indemnity
- Business Emergency Assistance – £500 any one loss/unlimited losses
- Legal Document Library (online)
- Health & Safety and Risk Management Consultancy
The product is designed to be a flexible as possible, with clients able to select the sections they require. And by partnering with an insurer we have negotiated a preferential rates:
No. of Products 3 – £235 plus Insurance Premium Tax
No. of Products 3 plus D&O extensions – £310 plus Insurance Premium Tax
Business Essentials – Directors & Officers Protection
Although the Limited status of a company provides some protection for shareholders, this does not extend to a Director or Officer whose personal liability and exposure remains unlimited. And unfortunately, depending on the circumstances of a claim, you may not be able to rely on the Company providing financial assistance on the event you are personally sued.
Directors & Officers Insurance protects the individuals for a business and provides costs for legal costs, awards and settlements for any claim or regulatory action brought against any past, present or future Director, Trustee, Officers or Employee. This includes the costs of representing a Director, Trustee, Officers or Employee at any official investigation.
Limit of Indemnity £1,000,0000 with a Nil Excess
Cover is automatically given on the same terms for all subsidiary companies including any subsidiaries bought during the period of insurance. It includes claims brought in any jurisdiction other than the USA, although we may be able to provide this upon request.
Business Essentials – Online Health & Safety (£250 Voucher)
Following the Health & Safety Executive’s introduction of “Fee For Intervention” in 2013 which will undoubtedly result in an increased number of proactive Inspector visits plus faster reactive response to accidents and general allegation of policy breach, we have expanded our assistance in this area by giving our clients free access as part of this package to an online Health & Safety consultancy service for added reassurance and peace of mind.
It assists your business in being compliant with Health and Safety, Employment Law and directives, so it can reduce incidents of injury claims and employment tribunals
It gives access to an online advisory service, H&S and HR legislation updates, industry specific information and HR/HSE templates that can be quickly tailored to your business and saved online.
This resource can assist you with the day-to-day management of your business. It will help identify risks and put in place the appropriate management measures.
You should consider: “In the event of a fatal accident, could you convince a jury that you had taken all reasonable measures? Would your Policies and Procedures stand up to scrutiny and support your defence?” Our service provides the following key benefits:
- On-line drafting of Health & Safety policy
- For all H&S related matters, we can provide access to email “ask the expert” service PLUS your clients can undertake a full online Health & Safety assessment of their business.
- Up-to-date topical items reported on site.
- Purchase links to all necessary H & S Executive catalogue of books
Examples of probing H&S questions:
- Are you using the latest version of the Health and Safety Poster or have you distributed the leaflet? (Link on website to buy at the click of a button)
- Do you have a written Health and Safety Policy? (Download template on site to complete and distribute to employees)
- Have you carried out a fire risk assessment under current law? (Fire RA Checklist on site to download and use as your RA template)
- Are you and your employees aware of the principal hazards and risks within your company and is there a process in place for carrying out risk assessments? (Risk assessments and pro-forma on site at click of a button)
- Do you use job descriptions and person specifications for recruitment?
- Do you always check that applicants have the right to work in the UK?
- Have you issued all of your employees with a Written Statement of
- Terms & Conditions of Employment? (Template and pro-forma on site to adapt to your company requirements)
- Where you have contracts are you satisfied that they comply with current legislation and best practice?
- Do you issue your employees with Itemised Pay Slips?
If you are unsure about any of these questions, then this free product is an essential addition to your cover.
Business Essentials – Legal Document Library (mandatory)
Legal Document Library is a web-enabled facility that provides all the necessary tools to allow a business to draft legal documents on-line through a series of intelligent interactive questions.
Not all businesses can afford or even want to consult a solicitor when they need legal assistance and that’s why, with our legal document service, we can provide the cost-effective answer. Legal Document Library is available 24/7, 365 days of the year to provide all-round support to a business – small or large.
When a business needs up-to-date information presented in plain English then our Law Guide is the answer. With over 10,000 pages covering more than 200 topics our searchable law guide is the easiest way to find out what a business needs to know, fast.
Tailor made complex legal documents have never been easier to access and administer. You will have the ability to reduce the risk to your business in four key areas:
HR & Employment
Employment contracts, letters and policies covering the key stages of the hiring, disciplinary and dismissal processes. Designed with up-to-date legislation in mind, these document preparation solutions help prevent actions such as alleged unfair dismissal, discrimination or harassment.
Every business finds chasing late payments a headache. Our Fast Track Debt Collection Service helps to prepare the letters and paperwork required to rapidly recover unpaid bills, without stress.
Contracts and Letters
Day-to-day business documentation solutions including terms and conditions of business and intellectual property protection, such as non-disclosure, commission distribution or agency agreements.
- The stand-alone retail cost for this product can be over £300
- Option for a “Live” service which enables a business to have documents reviewed by a qualified team, ensuring that everything is legally compliant.
Business Essentials – Commercial Legal Expenses
This cover provides legal services, helplines and insurance which indemnify legal costs if your client’s business is involved in certain legal disputes including:
- Limit of indemnity £250,000
- Employment disputes and awards
- Tax protection
- Property protection
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Recovery over £200
- Compliance & Regulation
- Employee’s extra protection
- Access to 24-hour, 365-day Legal & Counselling Helpline
- Access to Tax Guidance Telephone Service
Be safe in the knowledge that your business is protected.
Get a quote by calling our team on 01732 252 898
or submit your details below
Submit your details for a quote
Clarke Williams Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 758683. The Financial Conduct Authority’s Register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk/ . We are registered in England and Wales with Companies House under number 10317065. Our registered office address is Blue Bell Court, Sovereign Way, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1FU.