Your Future Protected
We Do Things Differently
Competitive Liability Insurance for Locksmiths
Pick a bespoke insurance policy for your business and unlock savings today.
Locksmiths play an important role in maintaining the safety and security of customers’ homes. Whether you’re fitting a single door lock or a state-of-the-art security system, it’s important you and your business are covered if something goes wrong at a customer’s property. We offer comprehensive insurance and competitive rates for locksmiths, with access to insurers who can offer the following covers under a liability policy:
• Inefficacy (failure to perform of the product supplied)
• Loss and Consequential Loss of Keys
• Design, instruction or negligent advice in connection with the product or service supplied
• Financial Loss including Products
• Fidelity Bonding
• Contractual Liability
As specialists for locksmiths our insurers can include Professional Indemnity of £100,000 and Directors & Officers Liability of £100,000 for eligible clients.
We can create bespoke policies for your needs offering a full package of covers, including Commercial All Risks, Business Interruption, Contract Works, Fidelity Guarantee and Legal Expenses.
We can also offer additional discounts and increased extension limits for Master Locksmith Association Members.
With a locksmith liability insurance, you’re covered for claims such as:
• Accidental damage to a client’s property – for example, if you made a dent in the door or broke contents
• Bodily injury to third parties such as a member of the public who injures themselves as a result of your activities, for example, if someone tripped over your tools while you were changing a lock
• Loss of master keys and replacement – if cover is selected
• Failure for an installed product to carry out it’s function leading to a loss, for instance a theft – if efficacy is selected
If you would like to discuss obtaining a Liability Insurance quotation please get it contact with one of our account handlers today. We’ll create a bespoke policy that covers the specific risks for your business. Unlock savings today without compromising on cover.
Be safe in the knowledge that your business is protected.
Get a quote by calling our team on 01732 252 898
or submit your details below
Submit your details for a quote
Clarke Williams Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 758683. The Financial Conduct Authority’s Register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk/ . We are registered in England and Wales with Companies House under number 10317065. Our registered office address is Blue Bell Court, Sovereign Way, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1FU.