Clarke Williams Ltd Insurance Brokers
Your Future Protected
We Do Things Differently
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance Quote
Directors and Officers Liability insurance protects businesses and the directors and officers from personal and corporate liabilities arising from the management of the business and its employees. It is designed to cover the cost of claims for compensation made against the insured individual for allegations of a wrongful act.
Why do I need it?
As a director your personal assets are at risk. You could be held personally liable for your mistakes when acting on behalf of your company. With changing regulations directors face exposure to allegations of Corporate Manslaughter, potential non-compliance to Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation, Pollution Regulations, Companies Act and Data Protection Regulations.
What does it cover?
- Liability to pay damages for claims and/or costs relating to wrongful acts brought against directors and officers of a company
- Representations at regulatory, civil or criminal proceedings or investigations brought by regulators
- Employment claims brought by the employees and made against the directors or partners
- Cover for sole traders, limited companies and LLPs
- Breach of duty including Fiduciary Duty, Breach of Trust, Breach of Statutory Duty, Defamation & Breach of warranty of Authority.
- When acting as a trustee for pensions
- Employment Disputes against the Company
- Major shareholder disputes in some circumstances
- Alcohol, drug or insurance related driving offences
- Trading whilst insolvent
- HMRC investigations
- Sexual offences.
Standard Limits of Indemnity
- Directors and Officers: £100,000
- Employment Practice Claims against Directors: £25,000
- Corporate Manslaughter: £50,000
- Health and Safety Prosecution Defence: £50,000
- Corporate Cover: £50,000
The premium is based on your turnover (please see table below). All you need to confirm is that you wish to include the cover and can comply with the Statement of Fact questions which we can send to you:
|Turnover Band||Premium including IPT and £10 Fee|
|£0 – £250,000||£71.60|
|£250,001 – £500,000||£88.40|
|£500,001 – £1,000,000||£98.48|
|£1,000,001 – £2,000,000||£120.88|
|£2,000,001 – £5,000,000||£144.40|
Custodian Management Ltd, Unit 35 Smithbrook Kiln, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8JJ. Axa Insurance UK PLC, 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD
For a no obligation insurance quote call or email our specialists today. Cover can be placed instantly once you are able to confirm that you can comply with the statement of facts.
Be safe in the knowledge that your business is protected.
or submit your details below
Submit your details for a quote
Clarke Williams Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 758683. The Financial Conduct Authority’s Register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk/ . We are registered in England and Wales with Companies House under number 10317065. Our registered office address is 194 High Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1BE