Your Future Protected
We Do Things Differently
High Value Home Insurance – are your Art and Antique collections covered properly?
Clarke Williams are specialist providers for High Value Home Insurance or High Net Worth Insurance and are able to cover your home, contents, valuables, holidays home, motor and travel requirements on comprehensive policies. However some clients who own works of art, antiques or collectibles could benefit from a specialist policy aimed purely at those with collectibles and able to cover the items for an agreed value.
We work closely with our clients to ensure that they are insured for the correct sums insured but also with the correct insurer who can provide a flexible policy to accommodate collections and art work alongside a proven claims facility.
What does a Collectibles and Fine Art Insurance policy via Clarke Williams include?
We have ensured that we have partnered with the leading insurers for collectibles and fine art, and we are able to offer market leading cover, true flexibility on sums insured and specialist knowledge.
Some of the key benefits of our cover include:
• Flexible basis of valuation
• Worldwide All-Risks cover
• Compensation for depreciation
• Restoration costs in the event of a partial loss or damage
• Specialist knowledge on transportation and storage
• Access to a panel of trusted restorers
What can be covered under a Collectibles and Fine Art Insurance policy?
We always discuss our clients requirements in detail to ensure that we have a full breakdown of all items within the home to provide the correct cover. Typically the following objects would benefit from specialist policies:
Clocks, Furniture, Toys, Militaria, Coins, Paintings, Stamps, Tribal art, Ephemera, Precious metals, Scientific instruments, Fossils, Jewellery, Books, Maps and Globes, Prints, Glass. Sculpture. Clocks, Watches and Barometers, Vintage Clothing, textiles, Rugs, Vinyl records, Comics, Fine Wine and Spirits, Static classic vehicles
Do I need a specialist insurance policy?
Our expert advisers will review your requirements and make a recommendation based on this however if the following statements ring true then you may benefit from a specialist policy.
“I own or look after valuable objects that would be difficult to repair or replace if they were damaged”
“My collection is split over various locations”
“I own a pair or set that would be devalued if one piece were to be lost or damaged”
“I buy objects at auctions, from dealers or fairs at home and abroad”
“I occasionally send items to be reframed or restored”
“I lend items from my collection to galleries for exhibition”
“I keep items in specialist storage”
Need a quote for your Collectibles and Fine Art Insurance?
If you would like to see what options are available for your High Value Home Insurance, give us a call. Our service includes the following:
• A no-obligation review of your insurances
• Identification of any gaps in cover
• Help you to arrange a policy that meets your needs
• Answer any questions you may have
• Comparison of insurance quotes & cover from multiple insurance companies (we’re independent so not tied to any insurers)
• Availability of instant cover
• If there is a better deal out there, we’ll tell you. You can still transfer your insurance to us and try out our service
• Option of face-to-face, telephone or online communication
• Ongoing one-to-one support throughout the year
• We’ll be here to help if you need to make a claim
Be safe in the knowledge that your business is protected.
Get a quote by calling our team on 01732 252 898
or submit your details below