Your Future Protected
We Do Things Differently
Lift Engineers Insurance – Managing the Ups and Downs of your business.
As specialist providers for Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance we have worked closely with our clients and insurers to create a tailored solution for Lift Engineers and Contractors. With the increase in High Rise properties and the need for bespoke lift solutions it is vital to have the right insurance policies in place to adapt to your business and protect every element.
Elevated cover at competitive premiums!
What can I cover under the Clarke Williams Lift Engineer Insurance scheme?
Our Lift Engineer Insurance scheme can be tailored to meet your exact requirements, our standard facility provides cover for:
- £10,000,000 Employers Liability
- Up to £20,000,000 Public/Products Liability Cover
- No height or depth limits
- All locations considered
- A Rated Insurers
Optional covers include:
- Failure to perform
- Contractors All Risks covering Contract Works, Own Plant, Hired In Plant and Tools
- Property and Material Damage
- Business Interruption
- Goods in Transit
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Motor Fleet
Premiums going up?
What can I do to improve my premium for Lift Engineer Insurance?
There are many factors that impact your insurance premium but by working closely with us we can ensure you pay the best premium possible. Our expert advisers work with our clients to obtain a true picture of the business and will work with you to improve and protect your business. Insurers typically provide additional discounts if a business has robust Health & Safety/Risk Management procedures in place, association with a trade federation and proven experience within the industry.
Where possible our expert advisers can carry out an onsite inspection of your premises to carry out a comprehensive risk management review.
Complex Lift Engineer business?
We are able to cater for even the most complex business including those who design, manufacture or provide training on Lift Engineering, call us on 01732 252898 to discuss your requirements and we will work with you to provide a truly comprehensive solution.
Need a quote for your Lift Engineer Insurance?
If you would like to see what options are available for your Lift Engineer Insurance, give us a call. Our service includes the following:
- A no-obligation review of your insurances
- Identification of any gaps in cover
- Help you to arrange a policy that meets your needs
- Answer any questions you may have
- Comparison of insurance quotes & cover from multiple insurance companies (we’re independent so not tied to any insurers)
- Availability of instant cover
- If there is a better deal out there, we’ll tell you. You can still transfer your insurance to us and try out our service
- Option of face-to-face, telephone or online communication
- Ongoing one-to-one support throughout the year
- We’ll be here to help if you need to make a claim
We offer a free risk review service for local businesses call us today to book an appointment for one of our Engineering experts to attend your premises if you are based in the following areas:
Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Bromley, Dartford, Crawley, Ashford, Canterbury, Hastings, Guildford, Brighton
Be safe in the knowledge that your business is protected.
Get a quote by calling our team on 01732 252 898
or submit your details below
Submit your details for a quote
Clarke Williams Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 758683. The Financial Conduct Authority’s Register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk/ . We are registered in England and Wales with Companies House under number 10317065. Our registered office address is Blue Bell Court, Sovereign Way, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1FU.