Your Future Protected
We Do Things Differently
Pub and Restaurant Insurance – Serving up the best Insurance policy
Every pub or restaurant is unique, our Pub and Restaurant Insurance policies are carefully crafted to meet your exact requirements ensuring that you have the right cover to protect your livelihood.
We can provide cover for:
- Public Houses
- Craft Breweries
- Fast Food Retailers
- Chains of Restaurants
- Gastro pubs
- Outside catering
- Late License venues
- Children’s Play areas
- Grade Listed Premises
- Thatched properties
- Micro Pubs
- Pop Up Café
Our bespoke approach allows us to get you the best cover at the best price – ensuring peace of mind that should the worst occur you will be able to continue trading.
What cover should a Pub or Restaurant have?
Public and Products Liability Insurance (sometimes called General Liability) covers accidents for bodily injury to third parties or property damage which arise in the course of your daily activities, for example slips and trips or food poisoning of guests.
Public liability Insurance is not a legal requirement for businesses in the UK. But if you don’t have it and third party makes a claim against you, the impact on you and your business could be calamitous. Unfortunately accidents can happen at any time, even when risks assessments have been carried out and correct training has been given.
You may also need Employers Liability Insurance, which covers you for liability arising from employees or temporary staff who sustain an injury or illness during the course of their employment with you. It is a legal requirement for all employers within the UK to hold this cover.
Our Pub and Restaurant insurances can be extended to include:
- Stock – Covers the value of your stock in your premises in the event of theft, loss or damage.
- Contents – Covers your fixtures and fittings as well as any other contents at your premises in the event of theft, loss or damage.
- Buildings – Covers the structure of your premises, as well as fixtures, fittings and improvements in the event of accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Loss of business money – Covers your business money in the event it is stolen from your premises or your home.
- Goods in transit – Covers you if your goods are lost or damaged in transit while being carried by a third party or in vehicles owned or operated by you.
- Business interruption – Covers you if your business suffers a loss of income following an incident, you will need to cover any loss of profits and continuing overheads, including wages and rent.
- Accounts receivable – Covers money you are owed by your customers if your accounting records or other business books are lost due to damage.
- Business equipment – Covers you in the event of theft, loss or damage to portable business equipment that you use in or away from your premises.
- Legal expenses – Protect your business from the costs of legal proceedings such as breach of contract, data protection, employment and VAT disputes.
- Loss of licence – Covers you if you lose your licence to sell alcohol loss of sales and the reduction in the value of your business.
- Extended Public Liability – we can extend your cover to include Outside Catering, Beer Festivals, Tours and exhibitions at trade shows. This can also be extended to over Children’s play areas and live bands where required.
- Exotic Dancers – we can extend cover to include liabilities arising from exotic dancers as well as late night opening.
What other cover should a Pub or Restaurant consider?
Our tailored solutions enable our clients to cover all aspects of their business in one place, while providing expert advice to cover your premises and liabilities we can also provide the following covers to help save you time and money:
- Engineering Inspection – Any high pressure machinery within your kitchen areas as well as your boilers are required by law to be maintained under Health and Safety regulations. We can provide a high quality Engineering Inspection policy to carry out these checks for you and ensure you are compliant with requirements.
- Fleet Insurance – As part of your business you may have a Fleet of vehicles used for delivering stock or transporting goods between locations. We can arrange competitive insurances for commercial vehicles to help reduce your costs.
- Directors and Officers Liability – Provides protection and defence for directors and employees acting in management roles should a claim arise against them individually.
- Tenants Contents – We can assist in arranging comprehensive contents cover for any tenants residing at the premises.
We offer a free risk review service for local establishments call us today to book an appointment for one of our Leisure experts to attend your premises if you are based in the following areas:
Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Maidstone, Bromley, Dartford, Crawley, Ashford, Canterbury, Hastings, Guildford, Brighton
Be safe in the knowledge that your business is protected.
Get a quote by calling our team on 01732 252 898
or submit your details below