High Net Worth Household Insurance
As High Value Home Insurance experts in Kent, Clarke Williams believe ‘An Englishman’s home is his castle’, if not the largest investment a person will make. As such, we aim to provide our clients with a bespoke solution that covers all their needs and provides peace of mind.
We pride ourselves on delivering a service that you can count on to be of a high quality, trustworthy and flexible.
We use a panel of specialist insurers who can cover your home, car, yacht, jewellery, fine art and travel. Where possible, we will also arrange a personal visit to your home to discuss your requirements and tailor our quote to your needs. Using our long standing relationships Clarke Williams have created a network of services that we can introduce our clients to if needed, from Prestige Vehicle Sourcing, Estate Management to Bespoke Travel Planning we are able to help if any eventuality.
What is covered under a household policy?
No two homes are the same. We aim to discuss your needs and provide a quote to match.
Typically, we would look to make sure you are provided with the following:
- Building Insurance – This protects you in the event of damage to your buildings. Your sum insured should represent the rebuilding cost of the property not the market value
- Contents Insurance – This protects your contents in the event of any damage, typically on a ‘new for old’ basis. Most insurers also include Accidental Damage
- Personal Possessions Away from the Home – This covers your personal effects away from your home and includes money, jewellery and clothing. We can extend this to be covered anywhere in the world
- Replacement Locks Cover – This covers the cost of replacing the locks of the property if your keys are lost or stolen and your security is compromised
- Cost of Alternative Accommodation – This covers the reasonable costs for accommodation elsewhere if your home becomes uninhabitable as a result of damage from an insured peril
- Trace and Access – This covers the costs to locate and isolate the source of a leaking water, gas, or oil pipe
- Public Liability – This covers any financial liability that you are personally responsible for, following damage to third party property or personal injury to others
- Employers Liability – This covers your legal obligations to protect your domestic employees if they are injured during the course of their work for you
- Personal Legal Services – This is designed to provide support and protect your legal rights and cover the costs for Legal Defence if required
Do I need High Net Worth Insurance?
High Net Worth Insurance is aimed at homes whose rebuild cost is £500,000 or over and for individuals with more than £75,000 of contents. If you have a single item of jewellery valued over £7500 or collections of Fine Art, Antiques, Stamps or Curios then High Net Worth Insurance is better suited to your needs, if you are unsure on whether you would benefit from our High Value Home offerings our dedicated account handlers will talk you through the process and evaluate your individual circumstances to come up with the best solution.
If you are not sure on how much you need to be insured for, our specialist Household manager will arrange to visit you if required to discuss your needs or if needed we can refer you to one of our carefully selected Surveyors and Valuers who are able provide a full analysis of your home and contents. You can also access an online valuation at https://calculator.bcis.co.uk/
High Value Home Insurance provides you with enhanced levels of cover and extensions that fit around your lifestyle. We have chosen to work with expert insurers who have created bespoke products that compliment your lifestyle, as standard these insurers provide:
- Worldwide All Risks Cover – your contents are covered anywhere in the world
- Warranty Free Policies – no alarm or lock conditions
- Generous Safe limits – most of our providers allow you to have up to £50,000 Jewellery without requiring a safe to be installed
- No Single Article Limit – no upper limit for Art or Jewellery (most insurers will need to be notified if the items are worth more than £7500)
- Fast and Reliable Claims Management
Can you cover more than just my Home and Contents?
As specialists for High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth individuals we have aligned ourselves with insurers who are able to cater for every aspect of your lifestyle. We are able to cater for the following insurances where needed:
- Prestige Motor Insurance – be it a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley or Porsche we can provide a flexible policy that allows for European Travel and Young Drivers
- Classic Car Insurance – we can cover a single vehicle through to an entire collection via specialist insurers who truly understand Classic Cars and arrange insurance on an Agreed Value basis
- High Net Worth Travel – able to provide multi-trip worldwide cover with enhanced Medical Expense and Travel Delay cover, can also extend to include au-pairs and nannies
- Second Home Insurance – ability to include Second Homes, Holiday Homes or Let Property based in the UK under the same policy automatically.
- Overseas Home Insurance – ability to cater for Second Homes and Holiday Homes based overseas with access to dedicated local Loss Adjusters in the event of a claim
to discuss your needs.
Telephone: 01732 252 898
or email us using the form below.
There are other sections which can be included in your policy.
These will be discussed with you to make sure our terms meet your requirements.
We are also able to cater for your High Value Vehicles, be it a Porsche, Range Rover, Bentley, Ferrari or any other luxury car, our specialist panel of insurers also have schemes for Classic Cars.
Be safe in the knowledge that your property is protected for all eventualities
Get a quote by calling our Household Specialists on 01732 252 898
or submit your details below
Submit your details for a quote
Clarke Williams Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 758683. The Financial Conduct Authority’s Register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk/ . We are registered in England and Wales with Companies House under number 10317065. Our registered office address is 194 High Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1BE
Clarke Williams Ltd
194 High Street
Tel: 01732 252 898
© 2017 Clarke Williams Ltd