Need a broker?
All our account executives have their own specialist fields, from Recruitment Consultants Professional Indemnity to Cladding Contractors Liability.
When you call us, we want you to feel safe in the knowledge that you have been paired with your own personal contact who understands your business needs and the needs of your industry. Our aim is to be there for our clients to provide honest advice at a competitive premium.
If your business or private insurance is due and you would like to see what options are available, give us a call. We are a Kent based independent insurance broker (no call centres). We’re happy to offer you advice and answer any questions you may have.
Our service includes the following:
- A no-obligation review of your insurances
- Identification of any gaps in cover
- Help you to arrange a policy that meets your needs
- Answer any questions you may have
- Comparison of insurance quotes & cover from multiple insurance companies (we’re independent so not tied to any insurers)
- Availability of instant cover
- If there is a better deal out there, we’ll tell you. You can still transfer your insurance to us and try out our service
- Option of face-to-face, telephone or online communication
- Ongoing one-to-one support throughout the year
- We’ll be here to help if you need to make a claim
Renewal not due yet? Not a problem.
If your insurance renewal is not due yet, register with us now so that we can contact you nearer the time.
Register your renewal date
Clarke Williams Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 758683. The Financial Conduct Authority’s Register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk/ . We are registered in England and Wales with Companies House under number 10317065. Our registered office address is 194 High Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1BE